To You Straight
Ross is a litigator (in other words he knows his way around a courtroom) and focuses primarily on probate litigation, business litigation and general litigation. Ross' clients often describe him as "articulate, approachable, and diligent." Ross is a husband, father and a native of Park River, North Dakota.
Unfortunately, not all probates go smoothly. Ross has represented countless heirs, personal representatives, and estates when disputes happen during the probate process. Ross has helped clients both challenge, and defend, the validity of wills, bring undue influence claims, and fight to remove appointed trustees and personal representatives. Ross's experience and knowledge means his clients can be assured their loved one's estates are properly handled.
Ross works with businesses and individuals in all forms of business litigation, including breach of contract claims, collections, partnership and corporation disputes, real property claims, and construction litigation. He works with his clients to guide them through every single stage of the litigation process from drafting initial documents, getting the information and documents to build the case, and finally to trial.
Professional Liability & Board Disputes:
Ross represents individuals before administrative boards in both North Dakota and Minnesota. He has appeared before the North Dakota Board of Nursing, and the chiropractic boards in Minnesota and North Dakota. He works with his clients to ensure they receive a fair process and hearing. Ross has also worked with teachers and school administrators in employment disputes.
- Minnesota ADR Roster of Qualified Neutrals - Civil
- North Dakota ADR Neutral Roster – Civil Mediation
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Contract Disputes
- Professional Liability and Board Disputes
- Professional Associations & Membership
- Employment Law
- Mediation Services for Dispute Resolution
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2008
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: With Honors
- North Dakota State University
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2005
- Honors: Honors
- Major: History
- North Dakota
- U.S. District Court District of North Dakota
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- State Bar Association of North Dakota, Member, Present
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member, Present
- Rising Stars, Super Lawyers