To You Straight
Ashley focuses the majority of her practice on domestic matters, however, she has extensive experience in the criminal arena as well. Ashley's clients often describe her as "straightforward, loyal and aggressive." Ashley is a wife, mother and a native of Hankinson, North Dakota.
Ashley knows that her role in a family matter is to explain the process in a judgement free manner. Often times clients don't know what they want, or how to find their ‘new normal." This is where Ashley comes in. Ashley knows that it is her job to keep her clients on track and to ensure they receive everything they deserve so they can be successful (and happy) in the next chapter of their lives.
Child Protective Services/Foster Care/Juvenile Court/Grandparent Custody:
Ashley has always been interested in the areas of law that affect children the most. Although the system is set up to protect children, that doesn't always happen. Ashley has helped countless clients fight the system to ensure their children, or grandchildren, are protected.
Ashley also practices criminal law in federal court. Federal court presents unique challenges that Ashley has tackled countless times. Ashley's judgement-free representation means her clients know she is always representing their best interests so they can get through what is often a very scary time in their lives as quickly as possible.
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- Estate Planning
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- J.D. - 2009
- University of North Dakota
- B.A. - 2006
- Major: Political Science and Communication
- North Dakota
- State Bar Association of North Dakota
- Cass County Inns of Court (Ronald N. Davies Inns of Court)
- Rising Stars, Super Lawyers
- Catholic Health Initiatives, Corporate Counsel
- Stutsman County, Assistant State’s Attorney
- Federal District Court of North Dakota, Law Clerk